Personal Training Job: Looking for Innovative, Elite Personal Trainer with Pilates, Yoga Exp
Are you a Personal Trainer with Pilates and/or Yoga experience? There is a growing demand for Elite Personal Trainers in Vancouver, and T-Squared Personal Training is looking for people like you!
While skills are an asset, the most important thing a trainer on our team needs is a willingness to learn our systems and protocol, and adapt to the the T-Squared standards. If you have that, we will train you -- even if you are newly certified.
Qualifications: A Fun, Dynamic, Knowledgeable Certified Personal trainer with Reformer and Yoga experience is a definite plus. Do you also have experience in post-rehab? That's a big plus, too.
The T-Squared Elite Trainer Check List:
- National level Personal Training certification: ACSM, NSCA, NASM, ACE, BCRPA, CAN FIT PRO or comparable.
- A friendly, approachable and upbeat personality with clients and staff. Great communication skills.
- Attention to correct form, safety and technique at all times.
- A Team Player who enjoys sharing expertise, skills and exercise ideas with other trainers and clients.
- Cooperative Staff Member who is able to relieve workmates and take on extra shifts when needed.
- A love of working out and interacting with co-workers and clients.
- A strong work ethic.
- Someone who can work independently and take initiative.
- The ability to teach (or desire to learn) our Group Fitness Programming.
We believe in order to be an amazing company, we have to hire amazing people. If that's you, we'd love for you to join our Fitness Team!
To apply, please attach your CV or resume in an email: tsquaredtraining
About T-Squared: At T-Squared, we give a lot of one-on-one attention to each and every one of our clients. Our full-body workout is like Pilates with an HIIT boost. Because we provide personalized service, in small group Gravity training classes and Personal Training, our workouts are suitable for all fitness levels.